As an Acquisition Team Leader, you and your team are responsible for non-member organizers on specific Tripaneer theme vacation websites or regions. You will be the frontline to communicate with specific non-member organizers about their accounts and the services / features we provide for them to increase their conversion rate with the ultimate goal of converting non-members into members.
You will coordinate and manage all processes leading up to finalizing partnerships with non-member organizers (e.g., establishing first contact with non-member organizers, meetings, and follow ups) and the support to the team’s daily tasks, as well as collaborate with other Supply teams to ensure the overall growth in supply. You will also monitor the performance and success of all non-member organizers and manage non-member organizer relationships.
As a leader at Tripaneer, you have the desire to understand the business you are in and the drive to develop it further. You will work with people in your team, both in the office you are located in as well as remote. You take pleasure in challenging them and developing them into stronger acquisition specialists. Improving how we work together with our organizers and how we improve their performance is what you do.
You will be creating a community for your team’s organizers and for your team itself.
- Effectively lead, develop, and supervise the Acquisition team.
- Drive the Acquisition team to successfully deliver and achieve acquisition targets.
- Support Tripaneer’s strategic goals.
- Understand your non-member organizers and regularly report on them.
- Innovate on existing business processes and procedures.
- Improve the performance of all non-member organizers assigned to you and your team.
- Fulfill acquisition tasks for non-member organizers assigned to you and your team, which would include:
- Processing intake of new inquiry for non-member organizers.
- Monitoring the conversion of non-member to member organizers.
- Identifying the inactive subset of non-member organizers and develop ongoing strategies to bring them to membership status.
Your level of responsibility and tasks will grow quickly based on excellent performance. We are also looking for people who can develop on a personal and professional scale along with our growing business.
You will receive an intensive training and work closely with the Inventory team, Editing team and Account Management team to ensure that the work is clear for you. Later on, you will make sure that the work is well prioritized and scoped for your team to deliver successfully. You will work with your team in submitting weekly progress reports; the same will be the case in working with your manager. When needed, we will have direct, email or telephone contact. You will maintain our high quality standards on every aspect of the job.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Experience in online sales is a must.
- Excellent English (US) written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer (Microsoft Office) skills.
- Ability to understand the business and its challenges on all levels.
- Ability to work result driven and manage team targets.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and use own initiative.
- Ability to innovate on processes, identify problems and solve them.
- Ability to learn on the fly, and have the drive to grow on a personal and professional scale.
- Experience or affinity with the tourism industry is a plus.
- Experience living / traveling in an English speaking country is a plus.
- Experience using a range of online tools and services (e.g. wiki and blogs).
- Experienced with Internet Marketing / SEO.
Work week: 40 hours per week, working days are negotiable.
Term: 12 months (with extension possibilities).
Trial period: 4 weeks.
Start date: As soon as possible.
We are currently only accepting applications from EEA and Swiss nationals, or with valid work permit for the Netherlands.
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via HR@tripaneer.com.
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following:
- Motivation letter
- Detailed resume/CV
- Possible start date
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English sent to HR@tripaneer.com which include a motivation letter, resume and potential start date will be considered.
About Tripaneer.com (previously known as eBookingServices)
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our theme vacation websites are:
- BookMartialArts.com - Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com - Culinary vacations and professional culinary courses
- BookYogaRetreats.com - Yoga retreats and yoga teacher training courses
- BookSinglesHolidays.com - Singles holidays and solo vacations
- BookSurfCamps.com - Surfing holidays and surf camps
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our fully-virtual team of 140 working from 16 different countries (as of November 2016). We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.