Full time and long term | Join our international team in Amsterdam
As we continue to expand our business globally, we are always looking for the best and brightest who share our passion in enriching lives through unforgettable travel experiences. We are currently looking for an experienced Brand Manager to join us in building a global category leader in multi-day themed travel experiences.
As our Brand Manager, you will develop and take ownership of our brand strategy and experience. You will be responsible for the brand development, implementation and maintenance. The objective of the Brand Manager is to present the right and consistent brand experience to all our customers and partners with the goal to drive profitable growth.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in building and managing brands. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience in managing the creation and implementation of brand tools, such as a brand identity, visual and supply guidelines and can align the organization around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics. We’re looking for a candidate with experience in copywriting that can personally create and implement our brand tone of voice. You will balance big, strategic ideas with solid execution and measurement, figuring out what works and what doesn’t based on data. The person in this role is comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving problems and is able to thrive in a startup culture.
Our visual associate will report to you and you will work closely with our lead designer to create our brand identity. To manage the implementation and maintenance of our brand in our organization you will work collaboratively with our performance marketing, email marketing, design, content, business analytics, product, supply, customer service and HR teams. You will report directly to our CMO.
As a leader at Tripaneer, you share our passion for theme travel and building a global category leader. You will work with people in your team, both in the office you are in as well as remote. You take pleasure in challenging them and developing them into stronger colleagues.
- Develop and take ownership of our brand strategy and experience
- Develop and refine our brand values, promises, personality and story
- Manage the creation of brand tools, such as: brand identity, visual and supply guidelines
- Create and implement our brand tone of voice
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of our brand in the organization
- Coordinate that all online and offline touchpoints reflect our brand
- Track brand metrics and optimize and deliver on brand KPIs
- Oversee and manage all aspects of our customer’s and partner’s brand association, to fuel business growth and strengthen our connection with them
- Create compelling and inspiring stories for our audience in a way that helps strengthen our brand and drives business growth
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- 3+ Years experience in brand building and management
- A passion for understanding our customers and partners and the ability to harness that passion into a strong consumer centric brand experience
- Experience with the creation and implementation of brand tools such as brand identity, visual and supply guidelines
- Experience in copywriting and creation and implementation of a brand voice
- Good understanding of Tripaneer’s customers and partners and have strong creative, analytical and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in English is a must.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- BSc in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or related field preferred
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Ability to make decisions based on data in combination with your gut feel and consumer intuition. You are curious about how to use analytics to guide marketing and creative campaign creation.
Applications: If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via [email protected]
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English sent to [email protected] which include an updated resume will be considered. All applications received will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. All application documents shall be treated in the strictest confidence.