Work With Us: Chief Financial Officer
We're expert travellers and we love helping you. Tripaneer is the largest travel experience website in the world.
Discover Holidays now
As Tripaneer continues to expand our business globally, we are always looking for the best and brightest who share our passion in enriching lives through unforgettable travel experiences. We are currently looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer to join us in building a global category leader in multi-day themed travel experiences.
Full time and long term | Join our international team in Amsterdam
As our Chief Financial Officer, you will drive and execute the company’s financial planning and strategy, report the financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances and developing improvements. You will also monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget and recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance.
We are looking for a candidate with experience with implementing audited reporting in IFRS. The ideal candidate will be able to maximize the available work capital and ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations and that can control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure and manage the fundraising process.
You will represent the company externally to government agencies, auditors and investors and ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company. You will oversee the daily operations of the finance and accounting teams. You will lead a team of 7 finance professionals will report to you and yourself will be part of the leadership team and report directly to our CEO.
As a leader at Tripaneer, you share our passion for theme travel and building a global category leader. You will work with people in your team, both in the office you are in as well as remote. You take pleasure in challenging them and developing them into stronger colleagues.
- Financial strategy, planning and analyses
- Accounting and financial audits (IFRS)
- Oversee the multi currency payment solution
- Maximize work capital, manage fundraising and investor relations
- Oversee daily operations of the finance and accounting teams
- Manage subsidy application processes
- Represent the company financially
- Legal / law and tax compliance
- Office and facility management
- Risk management
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (MBA preferred)
- Professional accounting designation (CA, CMA or CPA) is a plus
- Experience with implementing IFRS and audited reporting
- Successfully led external fundraising round
- Experience with currency exchange rate management
- Proven knowledge of data analysis, financial models and forecasting methods
- Experience with e-commerce, online marketplaces, or tourism industry is a plus
- Excellent leadership, organizational, communication and people skills
- Experience in strategic and data-driven commercial decision-making
- You show a hands-on approach, diving deep into the numbers
- You take pride in ensuring high quality
- You lead by example, rolling up your sleeves and execute
- With your positive can-do attitude you are fun to work with
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via [email protected]
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing online marketplace for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our current websites are:
- BookYogaRetreats.com - Yoga retreats and holidays
- BookMartialArts.com - Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com - Cooking holidays and wine tours
- BookSurfCamps.com - Surf camps and holidays
- BookAllSafaris.com - Safari tours and holidays
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our team of 150+ working from 15+ different countries (Tripaneer.com is registered in the Netherlands).
We are currently looking to expand both our on-site (in Amsterdam) and our remote teams. We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.