As the Chief Marketing Officer, you will set the short-, mid-, and long-term marketing strategies and further develop the Tripaneer brand(s) as unique travel experiences for people all around the world. You will report directly to our CEO.
Tripaneer’s theme vacation website brands have grown mostly through SEO in its early days, and further enhanced by performance marketing (SEA, Paid Social) channels. We are currently successful with transaction-focused performance marketing. While we are looking to further grow these existing marketing channels and exploring new marketing channels, we are also looking for a candidate who will help us in telling our story, and in building the Tripaneer brand(s) through inspirational (higher funnel) marketing. Putting all of these marketing efforts together, it would also entail a continuous effort to help enhance the customers’ user experience beyond the initial customer acquisition.
Our SEO, SEA, Social Media, Partnerships and Newsletter Team Leads will report to you and you will work closely with them. Your strategic focus will be to provide guidance for them and their respective teams in ensuring further grow the existing marketing channels, and in continuously exploring new potential marketing channels.
As a leader at Tripaneer, you have the desire to understand the business you are in and the drive to develop it further. You will work with people in your team, both in the office you are in as well as remote. You take pleasure in challenging them and developing them into stronger colleagues.
- Design and implement short-, mid-, and long-term strategies for Tripaneer's marketing strategies focused on existing and new potential marketing channels
- Effectively collaborate with the Tripaneer Leadership in ensuring resources are allocated and optimized for the long-term growth of Tripaneer brand(s)
- Further optimize and grow existing marketing channels (SEO, SEA, Social Media, Partnerships, Email Marketing) to increase ROI and revenue
- Drive exploration of new potential marketing channels to identify and validate the long-term viability of customer acquisition and retention through these channels
- Work with the Product Team to continuously enhance end-to-end user experience of Tripaneer customers at all possible customer points of contact
- Continuously identify areas to improve and innovate existing and new potential marketing channels, as well as to enhance the product and brand positioning of Tripaneer
- Monitor and track the progress and processes for the different marketing channels of Tripaneer brand(s)
- Experienced marketeer with a passion to enrich lives through unforgettable travel experiences by building a global brand
- Well-versed in building a global brand through performance marketing, and inspirational (higher funnel) marketing
- Experience in strategic and data-driven commercial decision-making
- Experience in online experimentation and advanced online search
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit with proven hands-on ownership and execution in a fast-paced environment
- Proven leadership and project management experience with a results-driven focus on overall team performance and growth
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (English written & verbal)
- Experience or affinity with the e-commerce, online marketplace, or tourism industry is a plus
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via [email protected]
About Tripaneer (previously known as eBookingServices)
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing online marketplace for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our current websites are:
- BookYogaRetreats.com - Yoga retreats and holidays
- BookMartialArts.com - Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com - Cooking holidays and wine tours
- BookSurfCamps.com - Surf camps and holidays
- BookAllSafaris.com - Safari tours and holidays
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our team of 150+ working from 15+ different countries (Tripaneer.com is registered in the Netherlands).
We are currently looking to expand both our on-site (in Amsterdam) and our remote teams. We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.