Tripaneer.com is looking for a financial administration associate with excellent communication skills with at least 1 year to 5 years of relevant work experience. Excellent command of both the Dutch and English language is a must.
We – Tripaneer B.V. – are a rapidly growing online travel start-up with the goal to bring themed travel packages to a worldwide audience. Our most well-known brand is www.bookyogaretreats.com. There are currently 24 team members working in our office in Amsterdam and just over 150 people working remotely all over the world in expanding our services to new markets and countries. You will be working in an international, multicultural team.
We are looking for someone who is able to make a valuable contribution to our financial and human resources administration.
- Ensure proper and timely processing of purchase invoices and credit management and in accordance with the prescribed guidelines implemented.
- Responsible for the financial-administrative process. This includes the full payments, journal entries and tax returns in accordance with the applicable guidelines. In addition, administration of sub administration(s) and application(s).
- Proactive thinking on existing internal processes and improving them.
- Responsible for the delivery of various reports, monitor their quality and responsible for the complete correctness.
- Carry out various activities for the periodic closure.
- Human resources (eg: drawing up contracts, sign new employees, coordinating visas international staff, application 30%-ruling international staff, etc).
- Booking of hotels and travel for our own employees.
- General administrative duties.
- Cash flow statement preparation and maintenance.
- Prepare financial statements.
- HBO (bachelor degree) (preferably: business / administration or MER)
- 3 -10 years relevant work experience
- Excellent command of Dutch and English language (application process is in English)
- Work attitude with focus for high accuracy and precision is a must.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and use own initiative.
- Ability to learn on the fly, and have the drive to grow on a personal and professional scale.
Qualities and Characteristics:
- You enjoy working in a young, rapidly developing start-up environment.
- You are eager and willing to learn new technologies, tools or approaches.
- You are a team player and enjoy working towards a common goal with a group of like-minded people.
- You are meticulously results-driven, and will not rest until you fully understand the answer to a problem or spotted issue.
- Experience or affinity with the tourism industry is a plus.
- Experience living / traveling in an English speaking country is a plus.
Work week: 32-40 hours per week, working in concert.
Term: 12 months (long term indefinitely).
Trial period: 1 month.
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Start date: As soon as possible.
1 full-time position available.
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via [email protected]
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following:
- Motivation letter
- Detailed resume/CV
- A list with the following data:
- Your location
- Highest education and date of graduation
- Scores and dates of English level tests
- List experience with financial administration
- List experience with HR administration
- List experience with creating financial reports
- List experience with creating cash flow documents
- Summarize travel experience
- Experience in English speaking countries
- Expected salary
- Expected hours in work week
- Preferred working schedule (Eg: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.)
- Possible start date
- Website name on which you have originally found this vacancy
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English sent to [email protected] which include a motivation letter, resume and list of data as described above will be considered.
All applications received will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. All application documents shall be treated with strictest confidence.
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our current websites are:
- BookYogaRetreats.com - Yoga retreats and holidays
- BookMartialArts.com - Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com - Cooking holidays and wine tours
- BookSurfCamps.com - Surf camps and holidays
- BookAllSafaris.com - Safari tours and holidays
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our team of 150+ working from 15+ different countries (Tripaneer.com is registered in the Netherlands).
We are currently looking to expand both our on-site (in Amsterdam) and our remote teams. We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.