- Perform bottom-up financial forecasting of revenue and cost based on key business growth metrics
- Prepare financial budgeting and P&L reporting across different verticals and departments
- Conduct ad-hoc scenario analysis based on financial data to drive actionable business changes
- Effectively communicate with the Tripaneer Leadership to understand and align with business needs in order to proactively identify areas of improvements for financial performance
- Track and determine financial standing by analysing actual results in comparison with financial forecasting
- Review accounting transactions for data accuracy
- Collaborate across different verticals and departments to proactively provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar (CFA / CPA qualification is a plus point)
- Experience developing financial forecasting, budgeting, analysis, and reporting for medium-sized startups or scaleups, preferably in the e-commerce or online marketplace industry
- Strong analytical skills with high proficiency in working with spreadsheets and large databases
- Ability to translate financial data into actionable goals on a strategic high-level level while maintaining a close eye to details
- Hands-on experience on ownership, execution and collaboration in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (English written & verbal)
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and use own initiative
- Ability to learn on the fly, and have the drive to grow on a personal and professional scale
Work week: 20 – 40 hours per week, working days are negotiable.
Term: 7 months (with extension possibilities).
Trial period: 4 weeks
Start date: As soon as possible
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via HR@tripaneer.com.
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following:
- Motivation letter
- Detailed resume/CV
- Possible start date
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English sent to HR@tripaneer.com which include a motivation letter, resume and potential start date will be considered.
About Tripaneer (previously known as eBookingServices)
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our current websites are:
- BookYogaRetreats.com - Yoga retreats and holidays
- BookMartialArts.com - Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com - Cooking holidays and wine tours
- BookSurfCamps.com - Surf camps and holidays
- BookAllSafaris.com - Safari tours and holidays
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our team of 150+ working from 15+ different countries (Tripaneer.com is registered in the Netherlands).
We are currently looking to expand both our on-site (in Amsterdam) and our remote teams. We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.