Work With Us: Head of Customer Support
The go-to resource for planning unforgettable travel experiences. Find all you need to know about the top destinations and enrich your life through travel.
Discover Holidays now
Tripaneer.com is looking for a Head of Customer Support who shares our passion in enriching lives through unforgettable travel experiences. We are looking for an experienced customer support expert to join us in building a global brand.
Full time and long term | Join our international team in Amsterdam
Customer experience and support function at Tripaneer focuses on making sure our travelers and partners have a great experience. It owns and drives our customer success and owns all customer touch points.
We are seeking a Head of Customer Support to lead our customer support operations on-site and remote (international). This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly growing team and have a direct impact on our success. In this role, you will manage a global customer support team working with our customers and partners across categories. The position is based in our office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We are looking for a go-getter team player who would like to grow with the company.
- Lead the customer support team and manage day-to-day customer operations. Be data driven and focus on key performance metrics across all websites.
- Help to develop new processes and strategies to improve customer and partner experience, customer support performance and optimize costs
- Create and execute on hiring plans based on our growth forecasts
- Develop and advance training modules and programs for new hires as well as continuous development of existing team members.
- Drive improvements of performance indicators such as CSAT, NPS, Average Handling Time, etc.
- Report and share results with the management and the customer support team.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (product, engineering, marketing, account management, operations and others) for the growth of different category websites.
- 5-10 years of work experience in customer support with at least 3 years in a tech company.
- Strong customer intuition. Ability to understand the dynamics of a new business and customer and partner needs.
- Ability to think strategically and develop insights through rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Hands-on with ability to scope and manage diverse projects with tough timelines.
- Excellent communication skills, attentive listening and ability to explain clearly.
- Experience in managing direct reports and remote teams.
- Knowledge of operational improvement and efficiency tools.
- Experience working with customer service softwares such as Zendesk
- Experience in online marketplaces or high-growth tech startups.
- Experience in B2B and B2C environments
- Understanding of travel industry and/or Tripaneer specific category
- Previous experience working with an BPO / outsourced company
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via [email protected]
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing online marketplace for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our current websites are:
- BookYogaRetreats.com - Yoga retreats and holidays
- BookMartialArts.com - Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com - Cooking holidays and wine tours
- BookSurfCamps.com - Surf camps and holidays
- BookAllSafaris.com - Safari tours and holidays
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our team of 150+ working from 15+ different countries (Tripaneer.com is registered in the Netherlands).
We are currently looking to expand both our on-site (in Amsterdam) and our remote teams. We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.