As the Head of Expansion, you will set the short-, mid-, and long-term expansion strategies on the best practice, focus, and criteria in launching specific new theme vacation websites, and to further develop the Tripaneer brand as unique travel experiences for people all around the world. You will report directly to our CEO.
Our market researcher will report to you and you will work closely with him for market research to determine specific new theme vacation websites with highest potential for growth and viability that will be launched as part of the Tripaneer brand.
You will also lead a team of Growth Account Managers who are responsible for the supply chain of newly-launched theme vacation websites. Your strategic focus will be to provide guidance for the team in determining and acquiring the best supply fit, along with meeting the customers’ demand for the respective theme vacation. All of this is done with an aim to optimize the growth of these theme vacation websites.
As a leader at Tripaneer, you have the desire to understand the business you are in and the drive to develop it further. You will work with people in your team, both in the office you are in as well as remote. You take pleasure in challenging them and developing them into stronger colleagues.
- Design and implement short-, mid-, and long-term strategies for Tripaneer's growth expansion by launching new theme vacation websites.
- Effectively collaborate with the Tripaneer Leadership, as well as the Marketing, Supply, and Product Teams in ensuring resources are allocated and optimized for quickest growth.
- Drive market research to identify new theme vacations with highest potential for quick growth and enduring viability.
- Validate the demand and supply of new theme vacations based on data-driven information.
- Scale up high potential theme vacation websites to 1000+ suppliers worldwide.
- Monitor and track the processes involved within the demand, supply and product of the new theme vacation websites.
- Purchase and maintain a list of current and future domain names for the Tripaneer brand.
- Continuously identify areas to improve and innovate the processes of market research, launching, validating and scaling up of the new theme vacation websites.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, any field
- Experience in strategic and data-driven business decision-making
- Experience in online experimentation and advanced online search
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit with proven hands-on ownership and execution in a fast-paced environment
- Proven leadership and project management experience with a results-driven focus on overall team delivery and targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (English written & verbal)
- Ability to understand the business and its challenges on all levels
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and use own initiative
- Ability to learn on the fly, and have the drive to grow on a personal and professional scale
- Experience or affinity with the e-commerce or tourism industry is a plus
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via [email protected]
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following:
• Motivation letter
• Detailed resume/CV
• Possible start date
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English sent to [email protected] which include a motivation letter, resume and potential start date will be considered.
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our current websites are:
- BookYogaRetreats.com - Yoga retreats and holidays
- BookMartialArts.com - Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com - Cooking holidays and wine tours
- BookSurfCamps.com - Surf camps and holidays
- BookAllSafaris.com - Safari tours and holidays
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our team of 150+ working from 15+ different countries (Tripaneer.com is registered in the Netherlands).
We are currently looking to expand both our on-site (in Amsterdam) and our remote teams. We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.