Work with Us: Head of Performance Marketing
We're expert travellers and we love helping you. Tripaneer is the largest travel experience website in the world.
Discover Holidays now
Tripaneer.com is looking for a full-time Head of Performance Marketing with strong analytical skills and 5+ years of experience in SEA for Google AdWords, Bing and preferably social platforms.
As Head of Performance Marketing, you will be responsible for all our paid performance marketing on SE’s and social networks. You will set and execute Performance Marketing strategies to deliver on target. You will lead a team of SEA specialists. We offer a fast-paced and strong learning environment where you learn from your colleagues and from continuous rapid experimentation. We learn by doing.
Your aim, with the team, will be to get the maximum amount of revenue from Paid Search (Google AdWords, Bing/Yahoo Ads and Paid Ads in Social Networks like Facebook etc). You report directly to the CMO.
We are looking for someone who is very results-driven, enjoys working with data, organizing and restructuring information and optimization. Mathematics and statistics are your favorite subjects, although you would prefer if they were more applied. You forecast your bank statements – just because. If that’s you, you are the one we are looking for!
You will help set up new campaigns, keywords, and define a bidding strategy for paid search. That means working with Google AdWords and other keyword management tools (like DS3) to increase revenue for all our brands. It’s your job to explore bid (ROAS), device & audience strategies that help us achieve our ambitious growth plans.
- Setting Paid Search Strategy to meet ambituous growth targets.
- Set, report and forecast main kpi’s for PPC marketing.Leading an international team of SEA specialists.
- Expanding our search efforts to new markets and new languages, driving profitable growth.
- Ad-hoc analysis to drive further performance gains
- Broadening the reach of current campaigns including advanced RSLA campaigns
- Monitoring and optimizing current campaigns
- Advert creative experimentation
- Conversion rate and revenue forecasts for bid optimization
- Contributions to cross-channel attribution projects
- Select the right ad tech stack to help the SEA team
- Master’s Degree preferably in a quantitative field, e.g. mathematics, engineering, physics or similar.
- 5+ years ‘hands on’ working experience in managing Paid Search Campaigns (Adwords, Bing Ads) and setting strategy to drive profitable growth.
- Hands on working experience with Double Click.
- Experience with implementing and working with attribution models.
- Experienced in leading a team.
- Strong analytical skills and results-driven.
- Experienced in performance-based marketing for e-commerce.
- Ability to lead performance analysis and medium-term strategic direction for high level campaigns, markets or brands.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
Applications: If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via [email protected]
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English sent to [email protected] which include an updated resume will be considered. All applications received will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. All application documents shall be treated in the strictest confidence.