Work with Us: Head of SEO
We're expert travellers and we love helping you. Tripaneer is the largest travel experience website in the world.
Discover Holidays now
Tripaneer is looking for a Head of SEO to manage and oversee all search engine optimization activities. Since the start of our company in 2013, SEO has played a prominent role in our marketing strategy. We are looking for a true expert to ‘own’ and further grow our SEO traffic and revenue.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities and the revenue growth from this marketing channel. You will work on identifying strategies, techniques and tactics to increase the number of transacting visitors to our websites and obtain a high-ranking placement in search engine results pages. You report directly to the CMO.
- Grow revenue generated via SEO year on year.
- Research and implement content strategies for organic SEO success.
- Performing SEO website audits, finding problems and implementing solutions.
- Manage a team of three on-page SEO specialists.
- Advise the Content Marketing team on SEO best practices and help identify and execute content strategies to support organic growth.
- Closely work with SEO developer to execute on the roadmap. Write user stories in consultation with the content team, UX specialists, designers, and analysts.
- Recommend and project manage/ implement changes to website architecture, mobile sites, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Optimize internal linking structures to maximize rankings across our keyword portfolio.
- Identity and minimize technical issues such as 404 Error, Duplicate Content, problems related to XML and HTML sitemap, broken links etc.
- Develop tracking, metrics, and reporting to analyze overall SEO performance and success of specific initiatives.
- Act quickly on trends and opportunities by staying up-to-date on SEO in an extremely dynamic and competitive industry.
- 3+ years of proven in-house SEO work experience.
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience working with website analytics tools/ enterprise SEO software (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog or similar tools).
- Proven track record with growing SEO traffic for high traffic websites (>500k users per month).
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest SEO best practices and algorithm changes.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via [email protected]