Full time and long term | Join our international team in Amsterdam
This is your opportunity to join a fast growing startup and to make your mark. We believe that a great customer experience is key to the success of our business and in our small but growing team you will have the responsibility and freedom to ideate, implement, test and deliver improvements to our websites and other future products.
We’re looking for an experienced frontend developer who is motivated by making measurable customer focused improvements to our products. The main responsibility is to implement features but also to own the frontend infrastructure, and topics such as ease of implementation, performance & scalability. The Tripaneer.com team works in a highly collaborative environment of critique and iteration, involving experienced developers and the founders of Tripaneer.com
Since the launch of our first website in April 2013 our revenues have mostly funded our growth, and recently we received additional investment.
- Increase conversion and visitors to sites
- Take ownership of the frontend infrastructure
- Create user friendly functionality
- Improve the user experience
- Provide technical input and expertize in our main focus areas
- Excellent English communication skills
- Pragmatic and down to earth approach
- Experience in a commercial environment
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Passion for superior user experience
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Willingness to learn our proprietary tools
- Full time position (40 hour workweek)
- Able to work with us in our lovely office in Amsterdam
- Mobile experience.
- Experience working in or with medium to large software development teams
- Currently available
- Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- Design experience
- Experience with popular frameworks and libraries
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via [email protected]
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English that are sent to [email protected] which include detailed resume/CV will be considered.
All applications received will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. All application documents shall be treated with strictest confidence.
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our current websites are:
- BookYogaRetreats.com - Yoga retreats and holidays
- BookMartialArts.com - Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com - Cooking holidays and wine tours
- BookSurfCamps.com - Surf camps and holidays
- BookAllSafaris.com - Safari tours and holidays
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our team of 150+ working from 15+ different countries (Tripaneer.com is registered in the Netherlands).
We are currently looking to expand both our on-site (in Amsterdam) and our remote teams. We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.