- Expanding our search efforts to new markets and new languages
- Ad-hoc analysis to drive further performance gains
- Broadening the reach of current campaigns
- Monitoring and optimizing current campaigns
- Advert creative experimentation
- Conversion rate and revenue forecasts for bid optimization
Your responsibilities will grow quickly based on performance. We are looking for candidates who can develop on a personal and professional scale along with our growing business.
- Preferably native German speaker; German speaker with professional working proficiency will be considered
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree preferably in a quantitative field, e.g. mathematics, engineering, physics, or similar
- Strong analytical skills and results-driven with the ability to turn analytics and data into actionable goals
- Basic working knowledge in performance marketing especially in managing Paid Search and Display Media (Google AdWords and Bing Ads)
- Keen interest and passionate about Search Engine Marketing and e-commerce
- Willing to learn new technologies, tools or approaches
- Excellent English written & verbal communication skills
- Work attitude with focus for high accuracy and precision is a must
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and use own initiative
- Ability to learn on the fly, and have the drive to grow on a personal and professional scale
- Experience or affinity with the tourism industry is a plus
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via HR.firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English that are sent to HR.email@example.com which include detailed resume/CV will be considered.
All applications received will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. All application documents shall be treated with strictest confidence.
About Tripaneer (previously known as eBookingServices)
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our theme vacation websites are:
- BookMartialArts.com - Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com - Culinary vacations and professional culinary courses
- BookYogaRetreats.com - Yoga retreats and yoga teacher training courses
- BookSinglesHolidays.com - Singles holidays and solo vacations
- BookSurfCamps.com - Surfing holidays and surf camps
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our team of 130+ working from 16+ different countries (as of October 2016).
We are looking to expand our team in our Amsterdam office (Tripaneer.com is registered in the Netherlands). We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.