Tripaneer.com is looking for a full-time Junior SEA Specialist (German) with strong analytical skills and basic working knowledge in SEA for Google AdWords, preferably for an e-commerce platform. Position is based in our Amsterdam office.
We are looking for someone who is very results-driven, enjoys working with data, organizing and restructuring information and optimization. Mathematics and statistics are your favorite subjects, although you would prefer if they were more applied. You forecast your bank statements – just because. If that’s you, apply quickly; we only have one position available.
As a Junior SEA Specialist, you will help us set up new campaigns, keywords, and define a bidding strategy for paid search. That means working with Google AdWords and other keyword management tools to increase revenue for all our brands. This is currently a largely manual process and as we are expanding, we keep on automating processes to make sure we scale up with a small team. You will help us increase effectiveness of our campaigns. The role will grow quickly while we expand our paid search marketing efforts.
You will work closely together with the Search Engine Advertisement Specialists, the Marketing Manager, as well as the Inventory teams of our brands. Your aim, with the team, will be to get the maximum amount of revenue from Paid Search (Google AdWords, Bing/Yahoo Ads, etc).
We offer a fast-paced and strong learning environment where you learn from your colleagues and from continuous rapid experimentation. We learn by doing. You will receive a thorough onboarding and work closely with the other Search Engine Advertisement Specialists and the Marketing Manager to make sure you can get up to speed quickly.
- Expanding our search efforts to new markets and new languages
- Ad-hoc analysis to drive further performance gains
- Broadening the reach of current campaigns
- Monitoring and optimizing current campaigns
- Advert creative experimentation
- Conversion rate and revenue forecasts for bid optimization
Your responsibilities will grow quickly based on performance. We are looking for candidates who can develop on a personal and professional scale along with our growing business.
- Preferably native German speaker; German speaker with professional working proficiency will be considered
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree preferably in a quantitative field, e.g. mathematics, engineering, physics, or similar
- Strong analytical skills and results-driven with the ability to turn analytics and data into actionable goals
- Basic working knowledge in performance marketing especially in managing Paid Search and Display Media (Google AdWords and Bing Ads)
- Keen interest and passionate about Search Engine Marketing and e-commerce
- Willing to learn new technologies, tools or approaches
- Excellent English written & verbal communication skills
- Work attitude with focus for high accuracy and precision is a must
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and use own initiative
- Ability to learn on the fly, and have the drive to grow on a personal and professional scale
- Experience or affinity with the tourism industry is a plus
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via [email protected]
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English that are sent to [email protected] which include detailed resume/CV will be considered.
All applications received will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. All application documents shall be treated with strictest confidence.
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our theme vacation websites are:
- BookMartialArts.com - Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com - Culinary vacations and professional culinary courses
- BookYogaRetreats.com - Yoga retreats and yoga teacher training courses
- BookSinglesHolidays.com - Singles holidays and solo vacations
- BookSurfCamps.com - Surfing holidays and surf camps
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our team of 130+ working from 16+ different countries (as of October 2016).
We are looking to expand our team in our Amsterdam office (Tripaneer.com is registered in the Netherlands). We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.