- Conduct keyword research/targeting for specific theme travel niches
- Create promotional campaigns for new theme travel website launches
- Develop structured (quality and quantity) link building campaigns
- Develop long-term digital public relationships with webmasters and media partners
- Keep track of relevant platforms, forums, communities, blogs, etc.
- Share articles and blog posts across the internet on news websites, blogs, etc.
- Experiment with new organic marketing strategies
- Track outreach efforts to identify best practices
- Analyze competitors and successful SEO websites to spot new opportunities
Your level of responsibility and tasks will grow quickly based on performance. We are looking for candidates who can develop on a personal and professional scale along with our growing business. Upon joining, you will receive a comprehensive training.
Because possible partners might be spread across the world, flexibility in terms of working hours is necessary, as calls might occasionally be scheduled in the evenings.
- 1 year of experience in SEO (on/off-page SEO). Basic knowledge in link building.
- Ability to establish relationships, build partnerships, and manage projects
- Interest in key SEO issues, Google algorithm updates and tooling possibilities
- Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Excellent English (US) written and verbal communication skills
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Ability to stay focused while working on large tasks, while retaining close attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and use own initiative
- Ability to learn on the fly and have the drive to grow on a personal and professional scale (results oriented)
- Familiarity with SEO tools, particularly backlink analysis tools (Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, Link Research Tools, Moz, Scrapebox)
- Working knowledge of CRM and tracking tools (Buzzstream, Excel, Google, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience working on medium size e-commerce sites with over 10k visitors per day
- Experience living / traveling in an English-speaking country
- Affinity with any of Tripaneer’s theme travel topics is considered a big plus
Work week: Minimum 40 hours per week, working days are negotiable.
Term: 12 months (with extension possibilities).
Trial period: 8 weeks.
Location: Your home or any other location of your choice (anywhere in the world) with a reliable and fast internet connection.
Start date: As soon as possible.
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via [email protected]
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following:
- Motivation letter
- Detailed resume/CV
- A list with the following data:
- Your location
- Highest education and date of graduation
- Scores and dates of English level tests
- List experience with SEO
- List experience with off-the-page SEO
- List experience with keyword research
- List experience with relationship management
- List experience with leading search engine optimization software such as Moz, BuzzStream, Majestic SEO, Ahrefs, Broken Link, Finder, Screaming Frog
- List experience working on medium size e-commerce sites with over 10k visitors per day
- List experience with Google Analytics
- Summarize travel experience
- Experience in English speaking countries
- Expected salary
- Expected hours in work week
- Preferred working schedule (Eg: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.)
- Possible start date
- Website name on which you have originally found this vacancy
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English sent to [email protected] which include a motivation letter, resume and list of data as described above will be considered.
All applications received will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. All application documents shall be treated with strictest confidence.
About Tripaneer.com (previously known as eBookingServices)
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our current websites are:
- BookYogaRetreats.com - Yoga retreats and holidays
- BookMartialArts.com - Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com - Cooking holidays and wine tours
- BookSurfCamps.com - Surf camps and holidays
- BookAllSafaris.com - Safari tours and holidays
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our team of 150+ working from 15+ different countries (Tripaneer.com is registered in the Netherlands).
We are currently looking to expand both our on-site (in Amsterdam) and our remote teams. We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.