- Increase supply for native customers, through market research and analyzing and searching for the right supply for the targeted visitors
- Coordinate with the language team in creating new listings for priority destinations
- Convert native non-members to member organizers through outreach to potential suppliers via call or email
- Processing actions needed for inquiries sent to suppliers under your responsibility
- Maintain good relationship with suppliers under your responsibility
- Making sure suppliers’ accounts and listings are up-to-date
- Follow up on cancellations and evaluations
- Administrative support
Your level of responsibility and tasks will grow quickly based on performance excellence. We are also looking for people who can develop on a personal and professional scale along with our growing business.
You will receive an intensive training (editor training, inventory training, business development training, and account management training) to ensure that the work is clear for you. We will make sure the work is well prioritized and scoped for you to deliver a successful job performance. You will be submitting daily progress reports and we will have weekly VoIP conference calls with your trainer or manager based outside the Netherlands. When needed, we will have email or direct telephone contact. You will maintain our high quality standards on every aspect of the job.
You will be working in our office in Amsterdam (5 days a week).
- Native German speaker.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Fresh graduates / Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent English (US) written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer (Microsoft office) skills.
- Ability to stay focused while working on large tasks, while retaining close attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, be proactive and use own initiative.
- Ability to learn on the fly, and have the drive to grow on a personal and professional scale.
- Relevant experience in a procurement, business development, or account management role
- Experience with VoIP and other online communication systems.
- Experience living / traveling in an English speaking country.
- Affinity with or practicing yoga.
Work week: 40 hours per week, working days are negotiable.
Term: 12 months (with extension possibilities).
Trial period: 4 weeks.
Start date: As soon as possible.
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via [email protected]
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following:
- Motivation letter in English
- Detailed resume/CV in English
- A list with the following data:
- Your location
- Highest education and date of graduation
- Scores and dates of English level tests
- List of experience with Microsoft office
- List of experience with online tools
- Summarize travel experience
- Experience in English speaking countries
- Expected salary
- Expected hours in work week
- Preferred working schedule (E.g., Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Possible start date
- Website name on which you have originally found this vacancy
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English sent to [email protected] which include a motivation letter, resume and list of data as described above will be considered.
All applications received will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. All application documents shall be treated with strictest confidence.
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our current websites are:
- BookYogaRetreats.com - Yoga retreats and holidays
- BookMartialArts.com - Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com - Cooking holidays and wine tours
- BookSurfCamps.com - Surf camps and holidays
- BookAllSafaris.com - Safari tours and holidays
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our team of 150+ working from 15+ different countries (Tripaneer.com is registered in the Netherlands).
We are currently looking to expand both our on-site (in Amsterdam) and our remote teams. We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.