Tripaneer.com is looking for a full-time Home-based Native Account Manager (Spanish) with excellent communication skills and working ethics.
Location: Any location of your choice (anywhere in the world) with a reliable and fast internet connection.
We are looking for native speakers who have relocated outside their home country permanently or for long term.
As a Native Account Manager, you are responsible for account management on specific Tripaneer theme vacation websites or regions. You will be the frontline to communicate with specific member organizers about their accounts and the services / features we provide for them to increase their conversion rate. Your tasks range from maintaining organizers’ accounts, running periodic checks and suggesting improvements to add more availability and improve the member organizers’ individual content listings in order to meet the demands and interests of customers on Tripaneer’s theme vacation websites .
- Member organizer account management | 50 - 70% of work week
- Answering organizer questions and requests
- Coordinating work and progress of organizer listings
- Suggesting improvements to organizer profiles and listings
- Updating organizer profiles and listings
- Contacting new member organizers
- Periodic checks and updates on organizer profiles and listings | 20 - 30% of work week
- Administrative support | 10 - 20% of work week
Your level of responsibility and tasks will grow quickly based on performance excellence. We are looking for people who can develop on a personal and professional scale along with our growing business.You will receive an intensive training and work closely with your language specialist colleagues and manager to ensure that the work is clear for you. We will make sure the work is well prioritized and scoped for you to deliver successful work.
- For the Native Account Manager we only accept native speakers (Spanish).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- 1-3 years of experience in managing accounts / client or stakeholder relationship.
- Excellent English (US) written and verbal communication skills.
- A reliable and fast internet connection of at least 10Mbps.
- Excellent computer (Microsoft office) skills.
- Ability to stay focused while working on large tasks, while retaining close attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and use own initiative.
- Ability to learn on the fly, and have the drive to grow on a personal and professional scale.
- Experience or affinity with the tourism industry is a plus.
- Experience living / traveling in an English-speaking country is a plus.
- Experience using a range of online tools and services (e.g. wiki and blogs).
- Basic understanding of Internet Marketing / SEO.
- Work week: Minimum 40 hours per week, working days are negotiable.
- Term: 12 months (with extension possibilities).
- Trial period: 8 weeks.
- Start date: As soon as possible.
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via [email protected]
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following:
- Motivation letter in English
- Detailed resume/CV in English
- A list with the following data:
- Your location
- Highest education and date of graduation
- Scores and dates of English level tests
- List experience with Microsoft office
- List experience with online tools
- List experience with Photo editing tools
- Summarize travel experience
- Experience living abroad
- Expected salary
- Expected hours in work week
- Preferred working schedule (Eg: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.)
- Possible start date
- Website name on which you have originally found this vacancy
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English sent to [email protected] which include a motivation letter, resume and list of data as described above will be considered.
All applications received will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. All application documents shall be treated with strictest confidence.
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our current websites are:
- BookYogaRetreats.com - Yoga retreats and holidays
- BookMartialArts.com - Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com - Cooking holidays and wine tours
- BookSurfCamps.com - Surf camps and holidays
- BookAllSafaris.com - Safari tours and holidays
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our team of 150+ working from 15+ different countries (Tripaneer.com is registered in the Netherlands).
We are currently looking to expand both our on-site (in Amsterdam) and our remote teams. We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.