Work with Us: Native Customer Service Associate (German)
The go-to resource for planning unforgettable travel experiences. Find all you need to know about the top destinations and enrich your life through travel.
Discover Holidays now
Tripaneer.com is looking for a full-time Home-based Native Customer Service Associate (German) with excellent communication skills and working ethics.
Location: Bucharest or rest of Romania with a reliable and fast internet connection.
We are looking for native German speakers who have relocated outside their home country long term.
As a German Customer Service Associate, you are committed to delivering excellent service with a personal touch. Our focus is to build trust and relationships with our German speaking customers. We are not only looking for a colleague with the right skills, but also the right personality, somebody who fits our multicultural team and loves to support customers to book their unforgettable trip.
We are looking for a Native German Customer Service Associate.
- Process new inquiries and reservations
- Email conversations with customers
- Telephone conversations with customers (inbound / outbound)
- Handling cases in the best interest of both customer and company
- Join meetings, training, and team buildings
- Project support
You will receive an intensive training and work closely with your trainer and manager. We will make sure the work is well prioritized and scoped for you to deliver successful work. You will have bi-weekly VoIP conference calls and email plus chat contact. You will maintain our high-quality standards in every aspect of the job.
You will be working from your home or any other location of your choice. Your working schedule is Saturday-Wednesday with Thursday and Friday off.
- For the German Customer Service Associate, we only accept native or near-native speakers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Fresh graduates / Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- A reliable and fast internet connection of at least 20Mbps.
- Excellent computer (Microsoft Office) skills.
- Ability to stay focused working on large tasks, while retaining close attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and use own initiative.
- Willingness to work on a shifting schedule within timezones (5 days a week, including weekends).
- 1+years of experience in a customer service or help desk capacity.
- Experience with VoIP and other communication systems.
- Experience with Zendesk.
- Experienced using a range of online tools and services (e.g.wikis and blogs).
- Experience living/traveling in an English speaking country.
Workweek: 40 hours per week
Term: 12 months (with extension possibilities)
Trial period: 8 weeks
Location: Your home or any other quiet location of your choice (anywhere in the world) with a reliable and fast internet connection
Start date: As soon as possible
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via [email protected]
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following:
- Motivation letter
- Detailed resume/CV
- A list with the following data:
- Your location
- Highest education and date of graduation
- Scores and dates of English level tests
- Name of internet provider and speed (we require a consistent speed of 20 Mbps)
- List experience with Microsoft office
- List experience with online tools
- Summarize travel experience
- Experience in English speaking countries
- Expected salary
- Expected hours in work week
- Internet speed and provider
- Possibility to work Saturday to Wednesday, 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. (one-hour unpaid lunch)
- Possible start date
- Website name on which you have originally found this vacancy
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English sent to [email protected] which include a motivation letter, resume, and list of data as described above will be considered.
All applications received will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. All application documents shall be treated with the strictest confidence.
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high-quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our current websites are:
- BookYogaRetreats.com - Yoga retreats and holidays
- BookMartialArts.com - Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com - Cooking holidays and wine tours
- BookSurfCamps.com - Surf camps and holidays
- BookAllSafaris.com - Safari tours and holidays
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our team of 150+ working from 15+ different countries (Tripaneer.com is registered in the Netherlands).
We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.