- Translate, check and approve translated texts | 20 – 25% of work week
- Customer service | 50 - 60% of work week
- Email conversations with customers
- Ensuring suppliers answer our customer’s inquiries
- Telephone conversations with customers (inbound / outbound)
- Chat conversations with customers
- Account management suppliers | 10 - 20% of work week
- Keeping up to date supplier profiles and listings
- Answering supplier questions and requests
- Keeping up to date supplier profiles and listings
- Coordinating work and progress of editors
- Market research new suppliers
- Contacting new suppliers
- Marketing, PR and partnership | 10 - 20% of work week
- Administrative support | 5 - 10% of work week
Your level of responsibility and tasks will grow quickly based on performance excellence. We are looking for candidates who can develop on a personal and professional scale along with our growing business.
You will receive an intensive training and work closely with your language specialist colleagues and manager to ensure that the work is clear for you. We will make sure the work is well prioritized and scoped for you to deliver successful work. You will be submitting daily progress reports and we will have weekly VoIP conference calls. When needed, we will have email or direct telephone contact. You will maintain our high quality standards on every aspect of the job.
You will be working from your home or any other location of your choice. Your working schedule is flexible and negotiable. You will largely be able to plan your own working week. Willingness to work in the evening is expected to be able to contact the suppliers. This will not be all evenings and also not long hours in the evening.
- Native German speaker.
- Excellent English written & verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Fresh graduates / Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent computer (Microsoft office) skills.
- Ability to stay focused while working on large tasks, while retaining close attention to detail.
- Work attitude with focus for high accuracy and precision is a must.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and use own initiative.
- Ability to learn on the fly, and have the drive to grow on a personal and professional scale.
- Experienced using a range of online tools and services (e.g.wikis and blogs).
- Experienced using a photo editing tools (e.g. photoshop).
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Experienced with Internet Marketing / SEO.
Work week: Minimum 40 hours per week, working days are negotiable.
Term: 12 months (with extension possibilities).
Trial period: 8 weeks.
Location: Your home or any other location of your choice (anywhere in the world) with a reliable and fast internet connection.
Start date: As soon as possible.
1 full-time position available.
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via HR@tripaneer.com.
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following:
- Motivation letter in English
- Detailed resume/CV in English
- A list with the following data:
- Your location
- Date and year of birth
- Highest education and date of graduation
- Scores and dates of English level tests
- List experience with Microsoft office
- List experience with online tools
- List experience with Photo editing tools
- Summarize travel experience
- Experience living abroad
- Expected salary
- Expected hours in work week
- Preferred working schedule (Eg: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.)
- Possible start date
- Website name on which you have originally found this vacancy
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English sent to HR@tripaneer.com which include a motivation letter, resume and list of data as described above will be considered.
All applications received will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. All application documents shall be treated with strictest confidence.
About Tripaneer.com (previously known as eBookingServices)
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites and we currently have the following websites:
- BookYogaRetreats.com - yoga retreats and yoga teacher training
- BookMartialArts.com - martial arts vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com - cooking holidays, culinary tours, and wine vacations
- BookSinglesHolidays.com - singles holidays and solo vacations
- BookSurfCamps.com - surf camps and surf holidays
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our fully-virtual team of 130+ working from 16+ different countries (as of October 2016). We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.
Why Join Us?
- Work with a dynamic and young team in a successful and growing online startup.
- Develop yourself on a personal and professional scale along with our growing business.
- Plan your own work hours, and work virtually from anywhere with a reliable and fast internet connection.
- Level of responsibility and tasks will grow quickly based on performance excellence.
- Hands-on training and support are provided for all team members.