Work with Us: Photo/Video Freelancer
The go-to resource for planning unforgettable travel experiences. Find all you need to know about the top destinations and enrich your life through travel.
Discover Holidays now
As we continue to expand our business globally, we are always looking for the best and brightest who share our passion in enriching lives through unforgettable travel experiences.
We are currently looking for a Photo/ Video freelancer to help us in building a global category leader in multi-day themed travel experiences.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong background in videography and photography. As our Photo/ Video freelancer, you will be working closely with the Social Marketing team to develop and edit video and photo content that will then be used to communicate Tripaneer’s core business story to its clients.
The objective of the Photo/ freelancer is to create engaging and inspiring content aimed to attract more users over time. We want you to create unique and sharable videos and pictures that will reflect what we stand for: enriching lives through once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
This is a great opportunity if you are interested in travel and capturing unique moments.
• Work closely with the Social Content Manager to understand Tripaneer’s social needs and users.
• Build strong image library for display-, social- and email marketing campaigns.
• Visit organizers and destinations all over the world to take photos and videos for the use on Tripaneer’s operated websites and marketing campaigns.
• Work with our marketing team to create strong visual marketing campaigns.
• Create guidelines for our organizers to provide better product photography.
• Shoot and edit high quality videos and pictures on a tight schedule
• Experienced with RAW format
• Professional photography portfolio that demonstrates strong knowledge of digital photography and videography, including: narrative, lighting, composition, cropping, color quality, and aesthetics.
• 2+ Years experience in photography/videography and or visual brand building.
• Expert level experience with Adobe Creative Suite. Video editing experience
• Ability to travel around your region for extended periods of time
• Excellent English communication skills.
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives.
Applications: If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via [email protected]
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English sent to [email protected] which include an updated resume and portfolio will be considered.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. All application documents shall be treated in the strictest confidence.