Work with Us: Product Owner
We're expert travellers and we love helping you. Tripaneer is the largest travel experience website in the world.
Discover Holidays now
Tripaneer.com is looking for an Ecommerce Product Owner
Full time and long term | Join our international team in Amsterdam.
This is your opportunity to join a fast growing startup and to make your mark. We believe that great customer and supplier experiences are key to the success of our business and in our growing team you will have huge amounts of responsibility and freedom to ideate, implement, test and deliver improvements to our websites and other future products.
As a Product Owner you are tasked with improving our products in order to drive conversions and other business goals. We’re looking for a highly customer focused individual that is motivated to deeply understand our customers and business, and to build products that solve real customer problems. As it’s critical that our development team works on the right innovations to accelerate growth while balancing short versus long term changes, prioritization is a key responsibility.
Since the launch of our first website in April 2013 our revenues have mostly funded our growth, and recently we received additional investment.
- A great communicator (in English)
- A getting your hands dirty kind of person
- Data driven. Preferring fact over opinion
- Humble. Willing to listen and learn
- Able to inspire, motivate and support a team to get the right things done
- Collaborative and able to unlock creativity in people
- Customer focused and commercially minded
- Innovative and not happy with the status quo
- Passionate for a superior user experience
- Pragmatic and down to earth in your approach
- Delivering projects (big or small)
- Data analysis / Investigate requirements
- Planning priorities with team
- Defining goals and KPI’s
- Feature testing
- Managing the backlog
- Removing impediments
- Challenging solutions & progress (and simplifying)
- Communication and rollout to internal team and suppliers
- Continuously evaluating the development process in order to continue improving
- Qualitative and quantitative research
- Understanding future business requirements/opportunities
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in a commercial environment with agile development teams
- Familiarity with A/B testing or other multivariate testing
- Experience at scale with high traffic products
- Data analysis
- Strong technical understanding of web and mobile platforms
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via [email protected]
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English that are sent to [email protected] which include detailed resume/CV will be considered.
All applications received will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. All application documents shall be treated with strictest confidence.
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our current websites are:
- BookYogaRetreats.com - Yoga retreats and holidays
- BookMartialArts.com - Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com - Cooking holidays and wine tours
- BookSurfCamps.com - Surf camps and holidays
- BookAllSafaris.com - Safari tours and holidays
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our team of 150+ working from 15+ different countries (Tripaneer.com is registered in the Netherlands).
We are currently looking to expand both our on-site (in Amsterdam) and our remote teams. We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.