Work with Us: Reporting Analyst
The go-to resource for planning unforgettable travel experiences. Find all you need to know about the top destinations and enrich your life through travel.
Discover Holidays now
Tripaneer.com is looking for a Reporting Analyst
Full time and long term | Join our international team in Amsterdam
Working in a purpose-driven start-up that uses data for most of its decisions to improve and expand it further. You love using data to find areas of improvement and enable exponential company growth.
As the reporting analyst, you will be responsible for guiding and supporting the team with data and reports. There will be dedicated reporting responsibilities, but also partially a free role to search for gaps of improvement, by own initiative or on request.
You require a very strong business sense, a pragmatic approach and focus on company growth at all times. You will work on (Tableau) dashboards, generate new datasets and perform ad-hoc analysis from operational to managerial level. Additionally, you work on pragmatic algorithmic solutions to point teams in the direction where they bring the most growth.
The analysis you do can range from very high-level (Eg: What market to move in next? What languages to expand to?) to mid-level (Eg: What is the value of offering payments on-site?) to detail-level (Eg: What shall we prioritize to add most value getting more supply, improve landing pages, or explore new marketing channels?). Regularly, the best solution will be building reports and dashboards to scale your own workload.
You will work in close collaboration with other analysts and people from various teams and levels throughout the organization.
- Build dashboards and reports around growth initiatives and business priorities, in collaboration with business owners
- Facilitate a data-driven culture (Eg: by building dashboards, finding areas for improvement in data and explaining those, empowering the teams to find and explore their own data, etc.)
- Gather data to validate or invalidate common assumptions about the business
- Collaborate and communicate with the Marketing, Supply, and Product Teams to understand business needs and pro-actively find the most relevant questions and areas for further research.
- Continuously find smaller and bigger areas of improvement and feed those ideas back to the team
- Help define KPI’s and metrics that are measurable and closest to overall business performance
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant role (BI, Data Analyst, Reporting Analyst, etc…)
- Understanding and working experience with Hadoop and/or SQL
- Strong technical skills, statistics and the ability to draw business insights from data
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written). Ability to convey complex analysis results clearly to all levels of stakeholders
- Working knowledge in programming/scripting Python or willing to learn
- Hands-on experience with Tableau or willing to learn
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via [email protected]
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English that are sent to [email protected] which include detailed resume/CV will be considered.
All applications received will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. All application documents shall be treated with strictest confidence.
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our current websites are:
- BookYogaRetreats.com - Yoga retreats and holidays
- BookMartialArts.com - Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com - Cooking holidays and wine tours
- BookSurfCamps.com - Surf camps and holidays
- BookAllSafaris.com - Safari tours and holidays
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our team of 150+ working from 15+ different countries (Tripaneer.com is registered in the Netherlands).
We are currently looking to expand both our on-site (in Amsterdam) and our remote teams. We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.