Tripaneer.com is looking for full-time Sales Operations Specialists.
Location: Any location of your choice (anywhere in the world) with a reliable and fast internet connection.
To join the Partner Business Development Team (Sales) at Tripaneer, we are looking for talented Sales Operations Specialists.
The role will have varied responsibilities and will support the sales team with:
- Filling in information for accounts created.
- Contacting suppliers to receive certificates and verify the accounts.
- Checking price parity for the listings created with the supplier websites.
- Participate in On-boarding of new sales team members.
- Regular communication and coordination with Sales team members.
- Coordinate with supporting departments to ensure background checks are performed correctly and prepare accounts for activation.
- Manage routine processes and correspondence, reports and research as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- 2-3 years of general business experience, exposure to sales teams would be a plus.
- Working level proficiency with full MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to work with multiple tasks and deliver results in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated focus and passion for delivering great customer experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, High attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain a professional presence and a positive attitude to help ensure team and department objectives are met.
- Resourcefulness and ability to identify opportunities for efficiency.
- Outstanding team player mentality.
Work week: Minimum 40 hours per week, working days are negotiable.
Term: 12 months (with extension possibilities).
Trial period: 8 weeks.
Location: Your home or any other location of your choice (anywhere in the world) with a reliable and fast internet connection.
Start date: As soon as possible.
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via [email protected]
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following:
- Motivation letter
- Detailed resume/CV
- A list with the following data:
- Your location
- Highest education and date of graduation
- Scores and dates of English level tests
- Name of internet provider and speed (we require a minimum of 5 Mbps)
- List experience with Microsoft office
- List experience with online tools
- List experience with Photo editing tools
- Summarize travel experience
- Experience in English speaking countries
- Expected salary
- Expected hours in work week
- Preferred working schedule (Eg: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.)
- Possible start date
- Website name on which you have originally found this vacancy
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English sent to [email protected].com which include a motivation letter, resume and list of data as described above will be considered.
All applications received will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. All application documents shall be treated with strictest confidence.
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high-quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our current websites are:
- BookYogaRetreats.com - Yoga retreats and holidays
- BookMartialArts.com - Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com - Cooking holidays and wine tours
- BookSurfCamps.com - Surf camps and holidays
- BookAllSafaris.com - Safari tours and holidays
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our team of 150+ working from 15+ different countries (Tripaneer.com is registered in the Netherlands).
We are currently looking to expand both our on-site (in Amsterdam) and our remote teams. We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.