Tripaneer.com is looking for a full-time SEM Specialist with strong analytical skills and 31-3 years of experience in SEM for Google AdWords, preferably for an e-commerce platform.
As an SEM Specialist, you will help us set up new campaigns, keywords, and define a bidding strategy for paid search. That means working with Google AdWords and other keyword management tools to increase revenue for all our brands. This is currently a largely manual process and as we are expanding, we keep on automating processes to make sure we scale up with a small team. You will help us increase effectiveness of our campaigns.
The role will grow quickly while we expand our paid search marketing efforts. We offer a fast-paced and strong learning environment where you learn from your colleagues and from continuous rapid experimentation. We learn by doing.
You will work closely together with the SEM Specialists, the Marketing Manager, as well as the Inventory teams of our brands. Your aim, with the team, will be to get the maximum amount of revenue from Paid Search (Google AdWords, Bing/Yahoo Ads, etc).
We are looking for someone who is very results-driven, enjoys working with data, organizing and restructuring information and optimization. Mathematics and statistics are your favorite subjects, although you would prefer if they were more applied. You forecast your bank statements – just because. If that’s you, you are the one we are looking for!
- Expanding our search efforts to new markets and new languages
- Ad-hoc analysis to drive further performance gains
- Broadening the reach of current campaigns
- Monitoring and optimizing current campaigns
- Advert creative experimentation
- Conversion rate and revenue forecasts for bid optimization
Your responsibilities will grow quickly based on performance. We are looking for candidates who can develop on a personal and professional scale along with our growing business.
- Master’s Degree preferably in a quantitative field, e.g. mathematics, engineering, physics or similar
- 3-5 years experience in managing Paid Search and Display Media
- 3-5 years experience with Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Strong analytical skills and results-driven
- Experienced in performance-based marketing for e-commerce
- Ability to lead performance analysis and medium-term strategic direction for high level campaigns, markets or brands
- Experience of online ad creation and/or affinity with digital marketing
- Work attitude with focus for high accuracy and precision is a must
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and use own initiative
- Ability to learn on the fly, and have the drive to grow on a personal and professional scale
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Qualities and Characteristics:
- You enjoy working in a young, rapidly developing start-up environment
- You are passionate about Search Engine Marketing and e-commerce and strive to exceed goals and contribute to the overall success of Tripaneer.com
- You are eager and willing to learn new technologies, tools or approaches
- You are a team player and enjoy working towards a common goal with a group of like-minded people
- You are meticulously results-driven, and will not rest until you fully understand the answer to a problem or spotted issue
- You can turn analytics and data into actionable goals
- Experience or affinity with the tourism industry is a plus
- Experience living / traveling in an English speaking country is a plus
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via [email protected]
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English that are sent to [email protected] which include detailed resume/CV will be considered.
All applications received will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. All application documents shall be treated with strictest confidence.
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our current websites are:
- BookYogaRetreats.com - Yoga retreats and holidays
- BookMartialArts.com - Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com - Cooking holidays and wine tours
- BookSurfCamps.com - Surf camps and holidays
- BookAllSafaris.com - Safari tours and holidays
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our team of 150+ working from 15+ different countries (Tripaneer.com is registered in the Netherlands).
We are currently looking to expand both our on-site (in Amsterdam) and our remote teams. We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.