Tripaneer is looking for a Senior Product Designer to bring our design to the next level.
Full time and long term | Join our international team in Amsterdam
As we continue to expand our business globally, we are always looking for the best and brightest who share our passion in enriching lives through unforgettable travel experiences. We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer to join us in building a global category leader in multi-day themed travel experiences.
This is your opportunity to join a fast growing startup and to make your mark. We believe that a great customer experience and design is key to the success of our business and in our small but growing team you will have the responsibility to lead on design for our platform and marketing.
We’re looking for a highly customer focused lead designer that is motivated to understand our customers and business, and to create products and make measurable improvements that solve real customer problems. You will ensure the integration of our brand values, brand promises and brand story in all the design solutions. The Tripaneer team works in a highly collaborative environment of critique and iteration, involving experienced developers and the founders of Tripaneer.
Since the launch of our first website in April 2013 our revenues have mostly funded our growth, and recently we received additional investment.
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of our visual brand identity in the organization. Coordinate that all online and offline touchpoints reflect our brand identity.
- Provide design vision and expertise in our main focus areas, by taking ownership of the design process. You will coach and mentor our design team to deliver high quality customer centric features which achieve our goals.
- You will work with the product and leadership teams to conceptualize ideas which increase conversion and visitors to our sites, by using design to solve real customer problems and improving the user experience and design.
- You will use your creativity to produce online campaigns, marketing materials, product features and brand assets.
- Overall you will be responsible for delivering growth through design excellence.
- Passion for superior user experience and visual design
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a similar role, including working with brand, demonstrable design expertise and proven success in a commercial environment
- Experience designing for mobile
- Excellent English communication skills
- Leadership experience
- Pragmatic and down to earth approach
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Ability to code html & css
- Experience working in or with development teams
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via [email protected]
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English that are sent to [email protected] which include detailed resume/CV will be considered.
All applications received will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. All application documents shall be treated with strictest confidence.