Tripaneer.com is looking for a full time senior software developer to work with us in our Amsterdam office
Full time and long term | Join our international team in Amsterdam
Do you think about technology as a way to disrupt and reimagine how businesses operate? Is building business-focused software with modern software engineering techniques and a hacker mentality intriguing to you? Then we are interested in talking with you.
We have launched our first website in April 2013 and since then customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our current team of 120 who are mostly working remotely from 16 different countries (Tripaneer.com is registered in the Netherlands). Our Development team is currently only based in Amsterdam. We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.
We are looking for a senior software developer who can take ownership of projects from start to finish. We use Agile software development methods and we validate virtually all our changes with A/B experimentation. You will be responsible and expected to deliver reusable-maintainable code, as well as understand the impact of your code in the whole infrastructure and your changes should be motivated by a business reason, not for the sake of beautiful tech.
Since the launch of our first website in April 2013, our revenue have mostly funded our growth, and recently we received additional investment.
- Develop scalable, flexible and high performance systems
- Solve issues on current infrastructure
- Collaborate with the team to prioritize new projects based on customer impact
- Excellent English communication skills
- 5+ years of relevant development experience
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience developing and debugging low level systems
- Experience investigating and solving performance problems
- Experience in a commercial environment
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Pragmatic and down to earth approach
- Willingness to learn our proprietary tools
- Available for full-time position and able to work with us in our lovely office in Amsterdam
Qualities and Characteristics:
- You enjoy working in a young, rapidly developing start-up environment.
- You are eager and willing to learn new technologies, tools or approaches.
- You are a team player and enjoy working towards a common goal with a group of like-minded people.
- You are meticulously results-driven, and will not rest until you fully understand the answer to a problem or spotted issue.
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Experience working in or with medium to large software development teams
- Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- eCommerce experience
- Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services)
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via [email protected]
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English that are sent to [email protected] which include detailed resume/CV will be considered.
All applications received will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. All application documents shall be treated with strictest confidence.