Work with Us: Social Marketing Specialist
We're expert travellers and we love helping you. Tripaneer is the largest travel experience website in the world.
Discover Holidays now
As we continue to expand our business globally, we are always looking for the best and brightest who share our passion in enriching lives through unforgettable travel experiences. We are currently looking for a Social Marketing Specialist to join us in building a global category leader in multi-day themed travel experiences.
Full time and long term.
Join our international team in Amsterdam
As Social Marketing Specialist, you will be contributing to the success of all our paid social media campaigns. You will help strategising, implementing, optimising and reporting our paid social media marketing campaigns, on channels like Facebook, YouTube, etc.. We offer a fast-paced and strong learning environment where you learn from your colleagues and from continuous rapid experimentation. We learn by doing.
Your aim, with the team, will be to manage paid social marketing campaigns and to contribute to the social media channels by implementing creative initiatives on social channels. Finally, you will be contributing to the success of the marketing team by running lead generation campaigns through social media.
We are looking for someone who is very results-driven, enjoys working with data, organizing and restructuring information and optimization. You are the right person if you take decisions based on data and you are able to come up with innovative advertising solution to increase our revenue and ROI through social marketing.
You will help set up new campaigns, decide on targeting, create new custom audiences and explore different social advertising tools that can help Tripaneer to increase its revenue through social media. You will also be responsible for ad creatives creation (headlines/images/videos combinations), implementation and optimization. To do so you need to be an expert in Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat advertising, etc. If you show interest in learning new tools and take decisions based on data and creativity, you are the person we are looking for.
You will report to our Head of Performance Marketing.
- Collaborating in setting up paid social marketing strategy and implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Experience in the technical implementation of campaigns (pixels set up, building audiences, manage product feeds, etc)
- Report metrics on a very detailed level and being able to draw conclusions about different strategies to adopt and continuously improve the ROI.
- Running continuous experiments to attract new users in different countries, with different language setting.
- Work closely with Head of Social Media Content and (front-end) design team to improve landing pages design according to campaign results
- Set up and run test campaigns on new social media channels (Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc), find the best way to succeed on those channels, and report on results.
- Work on technology partnerships with ad tools where needed.
- Bachelor Degree preferably in marketing or communication.
- 2+ years ‘hands on’ working experience in running Social media marketing campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube,etc). Experience with YouTube advertising is a pre.
- Deep knowledge of Social advertising platforms and being constantly updated with new features.
- Strong analytical and creative skills and results-driven.
- Experience with implementing and working with attribution models.
- Ability to work closely with Performance Team on performance analysis and medium-term strategic direction for high level campaigns.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via [email protected]