Tripaneer.com is looking for a full-time Social Media Content Manager.
Full time and long term | Join our international team in Amsterdam.
You will be responsible for creating, sourcing and managing all content on our Social Media channels. You will work alongside our Social Advertising Specialist to create engaging content (video/visual/copy) to find new prospects for our portfolio of brands and convert people that have previously shown an interest.
The core focus of the Social Media Content Manager role is to identify strategies, techniques and tactics to increase the number of transacting visitors to our websites and obtain a high customer engagement on our social media channels. You have two team members in the social media team reporting into you. You report directly to the CMO.
- Grow revenue generated via Social Media Channels year on year.
- Content creation and graphics production. Work with a team of (freelance) photographers to create content.
- Create compelling and inspiring stories to drive profitable growth and establish a strong brand voice. Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams such as performance marketing, email marketing, brand, business analytics, product and operations.
- Maintain a consistent voice when writing on behalf of Tripaneer and convey passion and excitement for the travel experiences we offer through our platform.
- Create and start User Generated Content (UGC) strategies.
- Create and start Influencer Marketing strategies.
- Responsible for social media team.
- Closely work with all marketing teams to execute on the roadmap.
- Develop tracking, metrics, and reporting to analyze overall Social Media performance and success of specific initiatives
- Act quickly on trends and opportunities by staying up-to-date in an extremely dynamic and competitive industry.
- 3+ years of proven experience in social advertising
- A solid understanding of Content Marketing and Social Media.
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest Social Marketing best practices and methods.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Project management experience.
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via [email protected]
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our current websites are:
- BookYogaRetreats.com - Yoga retreats and holidays
- BookMartialArts.com - Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com - Cooking holidays and wine tours
- BookSurfCamps.com - Surf camps and holidays
- BookAllSafaris.com - Safari tours and holidays
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our team of 150+ working from 15+ different countries (Tripaneer.com is registered in the Netherlands).
We are currently looking to expand both our on-site (in Amsterdam) and our remote teams. We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.