- Design, plan and implement short, medium and long term strategies for growth of the social media channel within the media mix for Tripaneer and all brands under Tripaneer.com
- Create new and improve current social advertising campaigns using Power Editor
- Collaborate with the marketing team leads to challenge ideas and keep a consistent media message
- Grow revenue on the social media channel while staying within a healthy ROI/ROAS target
- Set up automation tooling to move into high detail ad targeting
- Monitor, track and report on results across all global markets and holiday themes
- Build and develop creative advertising, copy and visuals, that drive traffic and revenue
- Improve the engagement of our social media channels with the right content
- Build up a library of images and content to improve our overall social media marketing message
- Continuously identify areas to improve and innovate the current way of working, discovering new social media channels, creative forms, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, any field
- 1-2 years of social media marketing (Facebook) experience. Particularly in performance-based marketing for e-commerce and online ad creation (copy and visual)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing campaigns, and working with Power Editor
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (English written & verbal) ; fluency in one of our growth languages (Dutch, German, French, Spanish) is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and results-driven with the ability to turn analytics and data into actionable goals
- Ability to lead performance analysis and strategic direction for high level campaigns, markets or brands
- Willing to learn new technologies, tools or approaches
- Work attitude with focus for high accuracy and precision is a must
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and use own initiative
- Ability to learn on the fly, and have the drive to grow on a personal and professional scale
- Past leadership experience is a plus
- Experience or affinity with travel or tourism industry is a plus
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via HR.email@example.com.
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following:
- Motivation letter
- Detailed resume/CV
- Possible start date
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English sent to HR.firstname.lastname@example.org which include a motivation letter, resume and potential start date will be considered.
About Tripaneer (previously known as eBookingServices)
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our current websites are:
- BookYogaRetreats.com - Yoga retreats and holidays
- BookMartialArts.com - Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com - Cooking holidays and wine tours
- BookSurfCamps.com - Surf camps and holidays
- BookAllSafaris.com - Safari tours and holidays
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our team of 150+ working from 15+ different countries (Tripaneer.com is registered in the Netherlands).
We are currently looking to expand both our on-site (in Amsterdam) and our remote teams. We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.