You will be responsible for our Social Media channel within the marketing (demand) team. Driving revenue through our social media channels, both paid and organic, for all Tripaneer.com brands. You are leading a team of two social media specialsts. The team goal is to grow revenue from our social media channels.
Amongst other tasks, you will set higher level direction and strategy for the team and social channel. Create rich and visual creative advertisements that fit to our niche audiences through continuous rapid experimentation. You will set up tracking and measurement tools, as well as implement automation tooling to scale our social media marketing efforts into many holiday themes, languages and destinations.
You will report to our CMO, and will work in close collaboration with the rest of the marketing team and development teams for automation tasks.
As a leader at Tripaneer.com, you have the desire to understand the business you are in and the drive to develop it further. You will work with people in your team, both in the office as well as remote. You take pleasure in growing the business and challenging your team to grow for the future.
- Design, plan and implement short, medium and long term strategies for growth of the social media channel for all Tripaneer.com brands;
- Grow revenue on the social media channel while staying within ROI/ROAS target;
- Collaborate with the marketing team leads to challenge ideas and keep a consistent media message;
- Create new and improve current social advertising campaigns;
- Set up automation tooling to move into high detail ad targeting;
- Monitor, track and report on results across all global markets and holiday themes;
- Improve the engagement of our social media channels with the right content’
- Continuously identify areas to improve and innovate the current way of working, discovering new social media channels, creative forms, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, any field.
- 1-2 years of social media marketing (Facebook) experience. Particularly in performance-based marketing for e-commerce.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing campaigns using enterprise software like The Next Ad and Power Editor.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (English written & verbal) ; fluency in one of our growth languages (Dutch, German, French, Spanish) is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Results-driven with the ability to turn analytics and data into actionable goals.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and use own initiative
- Past leadership experience is a plus
- Experience or affinity with on-line marketplaces industry is a plus
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via [email protected]
About Tripaneer (previously known as eBookingServices)
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our current websites are:
- BookYogaRetreats.com - Yoga retreats and holidays
- BookMartialArts.com - Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com - Cooking holidays and wine tours
- BookSurfCamps.com - Surf camps and holidays
- BookAllSafaris.com - Safari tours and holidays
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our team of 150+ working from 15+ different countries (Tripaneer.com is registered in the Netherlands).
We are currently looking to expand both our on-site (in Amsterdam) and our remote teams. We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.