Work with Us: Software Developer (D language)
We're expert travellers and we love helping you. Tripaneer is the largest travel experience website in the world.
Discover Holidays now
Tripaneer.com is looking for a full time software developer to work with us in our Amsterdam office (currently only accepting applications from EEA and Swiss nationals, or with valid work permit for the Netherlands)
Do you think about technology as a way to disrupt and reimagine how businesses operate? Is building business-focused software with modern software engineering techniques and a hacker mentality intriguing to you? Then we are interested in talking with you.
We have launched our first website in April 2013 and since then customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our current team of 120 who are mostly working remotely from 16 different countries (Tripaneer.com is registered in the Netherlands). We have built a team in which we truly love working, and we think that you will too.
We are looking for a software developer who can take ownership of projects from start to finish. We use Agile software development methods. You will be responsible and expected to deliver reusable-maintainable code written in the D language.
- Develop scalable, flexible and high performance systems (you will be coding in D)
- Solve issues on current infrastructure
- Collaborate with the team to prioritize new projects based on customer impact
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experienced in C, C++ or D (you’ll be coding in D)
- 3+ years of relevant development experience
- Experience in a commercial environment
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Pragmatic and down to earth approach
- Willingness to learn our proprietary tools
- Available for full-time position and able to work with us in our lovely office in Amsterdam
Qualities and Characteristics:
- You enjoy working in a young, rapidly developing start-up environment.
- You are eager and willing to learn new technologies, tools or approaches.
- You are a team player and enjoy working towards a common goal with a group of like-minded people.
- You are meticulously results-driven, and will not rest until you fully understand the answer to a problem or spotted issue.
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Experience in D and Vibe.d
- Experience working in or with medium to large software development teams
- Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc.
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, please contact us via [email protected]
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English sent to [email protected] will be considered.
All applications will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. All application documents shall be treated with strictest confidence.
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our theme vacation websites are:
- BookMartialArts.com - Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com - Culinary vacations and professional culinary courses
- BookYogaRetreats.com - Yoga retreats and yoga teacher training courses
- BookSinglesHolidays.com - Singles holidays and solo vacations
- BookSurfCamps.com - Surfing holidays and surf camps
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our fully-virtual team of 120 working from 16 different countries (as of May 2016). We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.