Tripaneer.com is looking for full-time Specialist - Native Partner Business Development (Dutch) with acquisition / sales experience.
Location: Any location of your choice (anywhere in the world) with a reliable and fast internet connection.
We are looking for native Dutch speakers who have relocated outside their home country permanently or for long term.
As a Native Partner Business Development Specialist (Dutch), you are responsible for building and maintaining a professional network within the online (travel) industry. You will manage all processes leading up to provide support to Tripaneer in introducing new member organizers. You will also monitor the success of each Tripaneer’s theme vacation websites by onboarding new partners / suppliers to our websites.
- Acquisitions | 70 - 90% of work week
- Cold calling potential organizers
- Follow-up regularly with potential and free trial organizers via email / phone
- Reporting sales progress
- Build positive relationships within the industry
- Work / communicate effectively within the Partner Business Development team, across the organization, and with potential and free trial organizers
- Administrative support | 10 - 20% of work week
- Administrative tasks related to new memberships to create accounts and listings for their services
- Weekly meetings with your team lead
Your level of responsibility and tasks will grow quickly based on performance excellence. We are also looking for people who can develop on a personal and professional scale along with our growing business.
You will receive an intensive training and work closely with the Partner Business Development Team Lead to ensure that the work is clear for you. We will make sure the work is well prioritized and scoped for you to deliver successfully. You will be submitting weekly progress reports and we will have weekly VoIP conference calls. When needed, we will have email or direct telephone contact. You will maintain our high-quality standards on every aspect of the job.
You will be working from your home or any other location of your choice. Your working schedule is flexible and negotiable. You will largely be able to plan your own working week. Willingness to work in the evening is expected to be able to contact the suppliers via phone and e-mails. This will not be all evenings and not long hours in the evening.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Experience in Acquisitions / Sales / Marketing, preferably in the tourism industry.
- Passionate relationship builder, positive and outgoing personality.
- Fresh graduates / Entry level applicants may also apply.
- Excellent English (US) written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer (Microsoft Office) skills.
- Ability to stay focused while working on large tasks, while retaining close attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and use own initiative.
- Ability to learn fast, and have the drive to grow on a personal and professional scale.
- Experience or affinity with the tourism industry is a plus.
- Experience living / traveling in an English-speaking country is a plus.
- Experience using a range of online tools and services (e.g. wiki and blogs).
- Basic understanding of Internet Marketing / SEO.
Work week: Minimum 40 hours per week, working days are negotiable.
Term: 12 months (with extension possibilities).
Trial period: 8 weeks.
Location: Your home or any other location of your choice (anywhere in the world) with a reliable and fast internet connection.
Start date: As soon as possible.
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via [email protected]
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following:
- Motivation letter
- Detailed resume/CV
- A list with the following data:
- Your location
- Highest education and date of graduation
- Scores and dates of English level tests
- Name of internet provider and speed (we require a minimum of 5 Mbps)
- List experience with Microsoft office
- List experience with online tools
- List experience with Photo editing tools
- Summarize travel experience
- Experience in English speaking countries
- Expected salary
- Expected hours in work week
- Preferred working schedule (Eg: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.)
- Possible start date
- Website name on which you have originally found this vacancy
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English sent to [email protected] which include a motivation letter, resume and list of data as described above will be considered.
All applications received will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. All application documents shall be treated with strictest confidence.
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our current websites are:
- BookYogaRetreats.com - Yoga retreats and holidays
- BookMartialArts.com - Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com - Cooking holidays and wine tours
- BookSurfCamps.com - Surf camps and holidays
- BookAllSafaris.com - Safari tours and holidays
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our team of 150+ working from 15+ different countries (Tripaneer.com is registered in the Netherlands).
We are currently looking to expand both our on-site (in Amsterdam) and our remote teams. We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.