- Increase conversion and visitors to sites
- Take ownership of the frontend infrastructure
- Create user friendly functionality
- Improve the user experience
- Provide technical input and expertize in our main focus areas
- Excellent English communication skills
- Pragmatic and down to earth approach
- Experience in a commercial environment
- Expert understanding of core front-end web technologies (HTML, CSS)
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Passion for superior user experience
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Willingness to learn our proprietary tools
- Full time position (40 hour workweek)
- Able to work with us in our lovely office in Amsterdam
- Mobile experience.
- Experience working in or with medium to large software development teams
- Currently available
- Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc.
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via HR@tripaneer.com.
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English that are sent to HR@tripaneer.com which include detailed resume/CV will be considered.
All applications received will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. All application documents shall be treated with strictest confidence.
About Tripaneer (previously known as eBookingServices)
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our theme vacation websites are:
- BookMartialArts.com - Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com - Culinary vacations and professional culinary courses
- BookYogaRetreats.com - Yoga retreats and yoga teacher training courses
- BookSinglesHolidays.com - Singles holidays and solo vacations
- BookSurfCamps.com - Surfing holidays and surf camps
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our team of 130+ working from 16+ different countries (as of October 2016). Our Development team is currently only based in Amsterdam. We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.