- Calling or meeting new Dutch yoga organizers and convince them to promote their retreats on our website
- Expanding the Dutch market of BookYogaRetreats.com by increasing the right supply for Dutch customers
- Maintaining good relationship with yoga retreat organizers under your responsibility
- Coordinating with the language department in creating new listings for priority destinations
- Improve the brand image of BookYogaRetreats.com among yoga retreat organizers
- Co-create marketing tools together with yoga retreat organizers
- Administrative support
You and your team lead will make sure the work is well prioritized and scoped for you to deliver a successful job performance. You will be submitting weekly progress reports. You will be working in our office in Amsterdam (5 days a week).
This position is for you if you are:
- A native Dutch speaker.
- A passionate yogi with great communication skill
- A great communicator (in English)
- A getting your hands dirty kind of person
- Data driven.
- Preferring fact over opinion
- Humble. Willing to listen and learn
- Able to inspire, motivate and support a team to get the right things done
- Collaborative and able to unlock creativity in people
- Customer focused and commercially minded
- Innovative and not happy with the status quo
- Pragmatic and down to earth in your approach
Work week: 40 hours per week, working days are negotiable.
Term: 12 months (with extension possibilities).
Trial period: 4 weeks.
Start date: As soon as possible.
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via [email protected]
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following:
- Motivation letter in English
- Detailed resume/CV in English
- A list with the following data:
- Your location
- Highest education and date of graduation
- Scores and dates of English level tests
- List of experience with Microsoft office
- List of experience with online tools
- Summarize travel experience
- Experience in English speaking countries
- Expected salary
- Expected hours in work week
- Preferred working schedule (E.g., Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Possible start date
- Website name on which you have originally found this vacancy
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English sent to [email protected] which include a motivation letter, resume and list of data as described above will be considered.
All applications received will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. All application documents shall be treated with strictest confidence.
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our current websites are:
- BookYogaRetreats.com - Yoga retreats and holidays
- BookMartialArts.com - Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com - Cooking holidays and wine tours
- BookSurfCamps.com - Surf camps and holidays
- BookAllSafaris.com - Safari tours and holidays
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our team of 150+ working from 15+ different countries (Tripaneer.com is registered in the Netherlands).
We are currently looking to expand both our on-site (in Amsterdam) and our remote teams. We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.