Turn Inward: Online Private Sessions for Health & Wellness
The go-to resource for planning unforgettable travel experiences. Find all you need to know about the top destinations and enrich your life through travel.
Discover Holidays now
All around the world, people have changed their routines. But your body should not take a hit and your personal development goals should not take a back seat.
Why not use this time to shift your perspective, turn inward, and tap into your true potential? Perhaps this is something you’ve been considering for a while now, but there were too many constraints or it was too easy to find excuses.
What if you could have the tools you need to work towards your life goals without even stepping foot outside your home?
You can now attend fully personalized virtual programs for health and wellbeing that will help you step closer to your best self, all from the comfort and safety of your own home.
Want to learn more about these virtual experiences? Read on and find out what are the benefits of online private sessions and how they work:
Reasons to join an online private session
Image credit: Innercamp
There are many advantages to joining an online health and wellbeing program. Private sessions have even greater benefits.
First of all, you don’t have to interrupt your routine to join them. There’s no need to take any time off work, either. These programs are flexible and adapted to your own individual needs.
It doesn’t matter where you are in the world. You can attend these virtual sessions from the comfort of your own home, or anywhere you like for that matter, as they’re held via live video conferencing platforms.
They can be accessed from any device. You’re just one click (or tap) away from the coach, therapist, yoga teacher, or personal trainer. You don’t have to spend a second traveling or commuting. They are practical and convenient. Plus, they’re more affordable than having to attend the class physically. Not to mention that you don’t need to spend money on flights, meals, and accommodation if you were to travel farther to attend an in-person program.
During virtual group sessions, you may feel that you are not creating a connection with your instructor or other participants. Thankfully, during an online private session, you’ll have the coach’s undivided attention.
You’ll receive personalized one-on-one training, coaching, consultation, and even healing energy. You can have a personal trainer without hitting the gym, a yoga teacher without setting foot in the studio, a life coach, or a therapist that will work closely with you and provide a personalized plan to help you reach your goals.
» READ MORE: Find out what are the benefits of online yoga retreats and how they work.
Different types of online private sessions
Image credit: Yoga by Rony
Are you looking to restore your natural energy through spiritual healing? Do you wish to align your body and mind with yoga and meditation? Perhaps it’s time to navigate your emotions and empower yourself with life coaching, or get shredded and get your diet back on track with a personalized fitness plan.
No matter what you need to step closer to your best self, there is an online private program for you!
Online private healing & transformative coaching sessions
Through spiritual healing, you turn your attention inward, looking at your ailments and identifying the causes. It helps restore the body’s natural energy, boost your immune system, and promote physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual healing.
Online private healing sessions can use various methods to get to the root of the problem, identify internal roadblocks, and promote self-healing. Yoga, meditation, Eastern wisdom, breathwork, Reiki, Ayurveda, and transformative coaching are often used.
Transpersonal Hypnotherapy, Intuitive Counseling, Past Life Regression (PLR), and Intuition Painting can also be used to release fears and anxiety, deal with repressed emotions, and help cope with life’s challenges.
Note: Online energy healing should not be used as a substitute for professional medical care or for the diagnosis and treatment of any medical and /or psychiatric disorder.
Online fitness sessions
Get shredded under the guidance of a personal trainer (PT) without even going to the gym. No matter your age or fitness level, you can reach your goal with a personalized plan that you’ll follow from the comfort of your home.
The plans vary in length and can be up to several weeks or even months. You’ll receive personalized training and nutrition plans in accordance with your lifestyle. Through online private fitness sessions, you’ll train smart, build healthy habits, increase strength and fitness, burn fat, and develop a positive relationship with food without sacrificing the things you love.
Note: Please consult your doctor or healthcare provider before starting any fitness routine in order to prevent injuring yourself. You should stop if an exercise is causing you pain or discomfort.
How does it work?
Live sessions are held on Skype, Zoom, Facetime, WhatsApp, or other video conferencing platforms. The coach/therapist/instructor/trainer will let you know which platform you’ll be using. Some will allow you to choose the one you prefer.
Healing or coaching sessions can be a one-time call or part of an extended program stretched over a week or more. Online fitness plans usually last for several weeks. Longer virtual programs usually involve one-on-one coaching/training/check-in sessions on a weekly basis. There will be progress reviews and plan adaptation. Some offer 24/7 support and advice via email or chat.
It is very much possible to opt for distance energy healing through an online private session. If you opt for Reiki, the practitioner taps into your energy remotely and transfers healing energy without any physical touch, even if you’re thousands of miles away. All you need to do is lie down, relax, listen to the practitioner, and accept the energy. Some clients experience physical sensations during the virtual session. The experience differs from one person to the other.
One-on-one Ayurveda consultations determine imbalances, the cause of many disorders. You’ll be offered dietary and lifestyle advice, and you’ll be prescribed Ayurvedic herbal drinks and remedies that you can use at home to further promote your healing process. The Ayurvedic medicines will be mailed to you.
» READ MORE: 5 Great Reasons Why You Should Join an Online Yoga Teacher Training
Useful tips to make the most of the virtual experience
If you’ve decided to invest in yourself and work towards your individual goals with online private sessions, here are a few useful tips to make the most of the experience:
- First and foremost, make sure you have a reliable internet connection.
- Install the video conferencing platform that is required on your laptop/tablet/phone/computer/smart TV prior to the session.
- Make sure you cannot be disturbed. Avoid any distractions and snooze notifications and calls. And let the others in the household know you need some time for yourself.
- Set up a quiet and safe place in your home where you can attend the virtual sessions. If you don’t already have a Zen corner in your home, now’s probably the time to create one. It should be a space that receives soft natural light; make it as comfortable and welcoming as possible. Add flowers, green plants, a cozy chair or a sofa, some pillows, a mat where you can practice yoga, meditate, or lie down. Use scents if you like.
- If you’re joining a fitness program, set up a personal space for your workouts. It should offer enough room, have natural light, and be well ventilated. Your personal trainer will let you know the equipment you’ll need to perform the exercises and you should make sure that you have it at hand in your workout space.
- Be honest! During online private healing sessions, you might be asked to share personal and intimate details with your therapist/coach. You should be willing to open up in order for the therapy to work.
- Be accountable! During online fitness programs, you’ll check-in with your personal trainer and track your progress. You should come clean about your training and diet, and admit if you’ve had any slips. Otherwise, you’d only be cheating yourself.
- Be mindful of the time zone. Some coaches/therapists/trainers prefer certain time slots during the day, and that should fit your own time zone and schedule. However, most of them are flexible and can hold the sessions at different times during the day. Schedule a time that is mutually convenient.
Are you ready to take care of yourself from the inside out? Step closer to the best version of yourself with online private sessions for health & wellbeing, all from the comfort of your own home.